1996 Department of Medicine, University of Athens
2002 Specialty as Radiologist
2016 European Diploma in Cardiac Radiology by the European Board of Cardiac Radiology (EBCR) of the European Society of Cardiac Radiology
1.English : Certificate of Proficiency, University of Cambridge, UK, 1990
2. German: Zeugnis Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung, Goethe Institut,1993
Areas of clinical interest include:
- Cardiac Radiology (MDCT angiography and coronography and cardiac MRI).
- U/S Vascular assessment
- Mammography and Breast U/S
- Routine MDCT
In University Hospitals and private sector, as follows
- September 2021 to present Consultant at Radiology Department, responsible for Cardiovascular Imaging, Henry Dunant Hospital, Athens, Greece
Head of the Department: Efstratios Georgiadis, MD
- March 2008 to August 2021 present Consultant at Radiology Department, Onassis Cardiac and Surgery Center, Athens, Greece
Head of the Department: Irene Mastorakou, MD, PhD, EBCR
- 1/09/2005 to 30/11/2014 Research Associate, Evgenidion Hospital, Research Center of Radiology & Imaging, School Of Medicine, University of Athens, Greece.
Head of the Center: Demetrios A.Kelekis, MD, Professor of Radiology
- 1/09/2005 to 30/08/2009 Teaching Associate, Attikon Hospital, 2nd Department of Radiology, School Of Medicine, University of Athens, Greece.
Head of the Department: Nikolaos Kelekis, MD, Professor of Radiology
- 1/05/2002-28/2/2008 Radiologist in private center responsible for the Mammography, U/S and C/T department.
- 1/10/2003-28/2/2008 Radiologist in private clinic responsible for the C/T department.
- 1/03/2003-31/08/2005 Research and teaching Associate, Evgenidion Hospital, 2nd Department of Radiology, School Of Medicine, University of Athens.
Head of the Department: Demetrios A.Kelekis, MD, Professor of Radiology
- PublicationsininternationalJournals (8)
- PublicationsΕργασίες in Greek Journals (3)
- Abstracts in international conferences (25)
- AbstractsinGreekconferences (35)
- LecturesinGreekconferences (33)
- Lecturesininternationalconferences (3)
- Review of case report abstracts for CIRSE 2012-2017
- Internationalseminarsasattendee (30)
- ESCR-European Congress of Cardiovascular Radiology
- ESR-European Congress of Radiology
- CIRSE-European Congress of Interventional Radiology
- Cardiac MRI seminars
- 13th Cardiovascular MRI Workshop, Athens, September 2013
- ESCR EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP : MRI CARDIAC primer for radiologists Barcelona 2-3 May 2014
- ESMRMB School of MRI course on Advanced Cardiac MR Imaging Barcelona October 23-25, 2014
- Cardiac MR imaging Asklepios Course 2020
3. CIRSE (2007-today)
4. HELLENIC RADIOLOGY SOCIETY (1996-today)